Thursday, May 12, 2005

News Update

So what have I been doing lately?

- Been invited to a wedding in Leicester (not a typical one either as it isn't formal gear apparently).
- Continued to have a fight with my co-worker when he decided to do yet another reassignment of the workload (can you say compulsive disorder?).
- Managed to drive my car three times now without some Ned feeling the need to create a near-death accident situation.
- Started looking for a new flat once I'm kicked out the dump at the end of June. This time I'm looking for a flatmate to keep me sane however. I've a couple of possibles to investigate this weekend.
- Bought £80 worth of old books online.
- Filled my freezer completely with food.
- Learned that grilled beef is very tasty.
- Actually done 30 minutes prep work for my viva.

No comments: