* Comments disabled
* Looks very professional
* Comes from a very professional shiny site.
* Nice shiny people, doing jobs like "Retail", "Finance", "Technology" and giving us some lovely soundbytes that are a little vague.
* Doesn't explain where this £250 million bill is coming from (surely all you do with AV is print a slightly different ballot system).
* Comments enabled
* Looks alright, with sound issues.
* Comes from a blog.
* Looks like it was shot live.
Hmmm... I know which one seems more convincing to me.