Friday, April 08, 2005

Snow Good

Snow. For crying out loud. About an hour ago I received word it was snowing in Dundee and I sniggered into my computer, safe in the knowledge that I am in a southerly climate where snow in April is as likely as seeing a llama... oh never mind. About one hour later the heavens burst in Leicester and we've just had a snow shower.

Anyway, it's goodbye from me, and goodbye from him. I'm off to Battlemasters this weekend, a local games convention that better be worth the £20 price tag. I'll be seeing old friends and hopefully making new ones.

As an addendum I'd like to mention the passing of Pope John Paul II. He's been Pope longer than I've been alive and I tried to follow the funeral on the webcast. Not everyone agreed with what he said but at least he had the strength of his convictions, which in these mediocre times is something...

1 comment:

Doctor Sordid said...

I wanted to post something about the passing of J2P2, but I couldn't think of anything nice to say that I wouldn't have felt obliged to follow up with a tirade about the ridiculous policies of his administration. And as my mum always says, if you can't say anything nice, shut yer puss...