Thursday, June 02, 2005

Photos Are Coming...

It's nearing time for me to bid my palatial manor in Leicester's depressing city centre for my new place further from the city centre. Obviously I will miss sharing my third-hand bathroom with at times a surprisingly large cast of bugs and flies (and one slug that somehow got into the house and slithered in across my bathmat one day) and I will miss hanging my clothes over the radiator after washing them only to discover they're coated in 6 month old silly-string.

Anyway I'm going to take some photos of my old place for posterity. Highlights will include the smoke detector over the abyss of a stairhead (guess which one needed its battery changing, and why I decided I'd rather risk a possible fire than fall 10 ft. down the stairs), the jury-rigged lock I've made for my backdoor out of a latch with a screw-driver and the antique TV.

Goodness, roll on July the 1st!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second the 'roll on July 1st' comment... it's my last day of school.


Hope there is room in the new place for when my army of garden gomes and myself come to visit..?

Stuart said...

Yes, there will hopefully be spare space. Of course you may have to visit 1 at a time...