Thursday, February 15, 2007

Russian Mafia Discs

I've ordered Highlander 5 on DVD from DVDigitall, even though the official US release is September 2007. Apparently 'an early cut' been released in Russia of all places, straight to DVD. I'll probably watch and maybe even sell the Russian one on ebay and buy the proper DVD when it comes out.

Don't worry - I paid paypal so the mafia don't have my credit card details, and it seems the DVD and certainly the website are legit. I'm looking forward to watching this film, though the mutterings I've heard from those who already have the DVD suggest the film is not going to be amazing, unless they have some pretty major reshoots due before September 2007!

Expect a review forthcoming, but for now everything is in the hands of the Russian postal service.

No comments: