Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Morrowind

I'm feeling the usual high level of self-pity as I've somehow managed to come down with a summer cold (or more appropriately a cough) despite the weather being pretty darn warm.

Things continue to tick along nicely - work is going ok and I'm having a rare series of early nights and staying in watching TV. Doctor Who was very good this week and put me in mind of John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness, which is the single most scary film I've seen in a while.

I've taken to playing Morrowind on the beast, though I do also now have Oblivion. I started playing Morrowind and while I've encountered no plot beyond fetch-and-carry quests for lots of guilds it's very nicely done graphically and impossible to get the theme out of your head. I presume the plot comes along at some point.

No comments: