- To board a Tour Bus of the City
- Walk the Walls
- Visit the Jorvik Viking Centre - which sadly loses steam after the rides
- Undertake the seemingly obligatory ghost walk in the evening with a theatrical fellow in a frock coat and top hat
- Overheat on a boat cruise
- Eat too much nice and expensive Italian food
- Walk so much I got a little sunburned while da south was drenched in rain.
The last time I was in York was with my primary school in 1990 or so. Thankfully this time there was no weirdness with closets. I was sharing with Hoppy in 1990 - if you know him you'll not be surprised by this revelation.
Pictures to follow.