Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Six Foot Hobbit-esque Post

It's 2:30am and I'm nissed as a pewt. Well, not really, but I am enjoying a pint of water as a precaution against bath tub dismemberment tomorrow. Ask Steve and Egor if you don't know what that means.

Birthday happened, and a lot of other interesting stuff but that's enough of that for now. I will post a more detailed account when I am sober and have the time, peace, quiet and motivation - I just wanted to do a Six Foot style posting. It's an homage, not a rip-off. :)

More later, and in more detail honest.

This blog is 1 year old! Yay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday, Stu.

You didn't let us know when you came up :-(

Did you try to avoid us?

Doctor Sordid said...

Happy birthday - and happy blogiversary!

SixFoot Hobbit said...

I love plagarists, they tell me I'm doing *something* right...

Many happy returns!

Stuart said...

I haven't been up yet Mr. T. :)

Next month, and I'll be in touch, honest!

Anonymous said...

Good, we are waiting with anticipation.

Jamalen of Zetland said...

Keep up the good work Stu!