Friday, July 01, 2005

There and Back Again and Again and Again

It's Friday, I'm knackered and I've clocked up 60 miles on the Stu-Mobile just moving stuff from a to b. I just got back from returning the keys to the Ullswater Dump and a hefty shop at Asda. For the past 3 days I've ate nothing but KFC, hasty cold meals between stops at the university, the dump and my new pad.

I've moved everything, books, clothes, CDs, DVDs, DVD player + TV etc. all sitting in various places waiting for me to find the energy to lay them out. I'm totally shattered - I haven't slept much with all the disruption and I'm supposed to be in town now, but I can't be bothered. I should also get round to uploading my photos of Jethart. But now I have access to a TV that rewinds the program I feel the urge to play, play, play and go nowhere this weekend.

And I need a bath, with the flitting there hasn't been time to wash. You really wanted to know that didn't you?

No comments: